[LLVMdev] LLVM opportunities with Google Native Client

Fabio Kaminski fabiokaminski at gmail.com
Sun May 30 19:53:17 PDT 2010

Oww Awsome!!!

can we spect the V8 using LLVM some day too?? :)

it will make possible a real browser multilanguage JIT for all the compilers
ported to llvm (why nobody deliver something like that either !?! hehehe)

and the advance in LLVM jit itself (a powerfull dinamic jit)

its very cool to know google is embracing LLVM Platform.. more brainpower to
taking it to the next level!

wish the best in this project..(and remembering how long i had to wait to
chromium arrives in the linux platform)