[LLVMdev] LLVM opportunities with Google Native Client

Brad Chen bradchen at google.com
Sat May 29 13:44:26 PDT 2010

Google Native Client <http://code.google.com/p/nativeclient> is an
open-source project working to deliver a native-code environment for Web
browsers that is (at least) as safe and portable as JavaScript and other
technologies we take for granted on the Web. Many LLVM developers have
already noticed our recent blog
post<http://blog.chromium.org/2010/03/native-client-and-web-portability.html>
about
using LLVM as the basis of our instruction set portability strategy. We are
looking for a few engineers with deep knowledge of LLVM, code generation,
and system bring-up to join the core team delivering Portable Native Client
to our developer community.

Feel free to contact me at bradchen at google.com for more information about
the project. Those of you who know Rafael Espindola can also consider
contacting him. Rafael recently joined the project full-time.

Brad Chen
Engineering Manager
Google Native Client