[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support

Nathan Jeffords blunted2night at gmail.com
Sun May 2 11:32:38 PDT 2010

Thanks for both of your feedback, I will attempt to make it fit LLVM coding
standards better before I resubmit my work.

As far as the hooks I put in, they are really only there so I could build
the object exporter outside of LLVM, I think having it built directly in
like others is preferable in the end. I do think it would be useful if
projects had the option of extending supported formats without having to
modify LLVM itself, but my changes main goal was minimal impact on LLVM
sources.