[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at googlemail.com
Sun May 2 05:12:04 PDT 2010

On 2 May 2010 10:53, Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info> wrote:

> Hello, Nathan
> I'll let others comment on MC hooks, I just made a very brief look
> over the contents of the archive. You can find the comments below.

Yes I looked at this and there are several ways but TargetAsmBackend looked
the bast place to deal with the MCStreamer choice for different
TargetTriples.

>                        for (SmallVector<char, Len>::const_iterator i =
> Data.begin (); i != Data.end (); i++)
> >                        {
> >                                if (i != Data.begin ())
> >                                        dbgout (' ');
> See llvm/Support/Debug.h for standard way of doing debug output in
> LLVM code. There are bunch of examples in many places.

See :-

     http://llvm.org/docs/ProgrammersManual.html#DEBUG

Also trailing commas on enums cause errors on GCC. There are more errors on
GCC as well which I will forward you ASAIC.

Aaron