[LLVMdev] Cross-compilation for iphone

Gorin Jerome gorinje at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 08:57:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've successfully compiled and cross-compiled llvm 2.6 libraries for
many OS and platforms (x86, cell, ppc and arm), but I still have a
problem to cross-compile the llvm libraries from Mac 10.5.6 (X86) to
iPhone device 3.1.2. I've tryed many ways (CMake, autoconf, XCode 3.2)
but i still have a problem for the LLVMXXXCodeGen.a generation, due to
a script problem with intrisics.gen. Does anybody test it sucessfully?
If yes, is there a special thing to do or can he directly provide me
the compiled binaries of LLVM binaries?

Regards