[LLVMdev] Void values

Kenneth Uildriks kennethuil at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 05:37:52 PDT 2010

Are there any platforms where it wouldn't Just Work if the code
generator generated a {} return everywhere it presently generates a
void return?  I'm not saying make those changes to the code generator,
I'm just asking if VMCore replaced void with {} would any code
generators need changing?  I don't think X86 would be affected - EAX
is not preserved even if the function returns void.