[LLVMdev] Two quick questions on call graph nodes

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Wed Jun 9 10:44:32 PDT 2010

Hi Xiaolong, I changed the code so it now prints "external node" instead.  The
external node represents all functions external to the module.  So, for example,
if a function F calls a function G, but G is only declared in the module, rather
than being defined there, then the callgraph gets an edge from F to the
external node (the fact that the call was to G is discarded, only the fact that
F called something external is remembered).  I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Duncan.