[LLVMdev] Tool for run-time code generation?

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 12:31:55 PDT 2010

----- Original Message ----

Have you ever tried running a dynamically allocated code that cannot execute
malloc() or any runtime libraries or library-based functions because they
haven't been ported to your architecture?  That's what it would be like trying
to run ARM Linux code on your WinCE target.  Windows CE requires an LLVM port
before it will be useful to you.  Put simply, the core architecture of the LLVM
ARM backend requires porting to work.