[LLVMdev] Fwd: [TSG-Announce] network upgrades 6-8am: 3rd floor tomorrow, 4th floor Thursday

Adve, Vikram Sadanand vadve at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 5 13:39:05 PST 2010

The machine hosting all llvm.org services will be down briefly
tomorrow morning US Central time for network maintenance.  The
maintenance is scheduled for 6-8am, but I am told our machine will be
one of the first to come back up and could be up by 6:30am.

--Vikram
Associate Professor, Computer Science
http://llvm.org/~vadve

Begin forwarded message: