[LLVMdev] RegisterScavenging on targets without subregisters

Scott Michel scooter.phd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:09:27 PST 2010

Kalle:

Your patch is similar to what I'd coded (and am testing, which means a
couple of hours before I consider committing). Other than cosmetic changes
and changing 'NULL' to '0' (it's an integer list, after all). This patch now
causes new problems in the CellSPU backend (more stqd's and lqd's), so I
have to investigate those before committing the patch.

'make test' is our friend. 'make test' is our friend. 'make test' is our
friend. :-)

-scooter