[LLVMdev] About setting up official git & bzr mirrors.

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Fri Feb 5 05:32:58 PST 2010

Hello, Tobias

> To make work with git effective everybody should have the same base
> repository. This is why it does not make a lot of sense to have
> different repositories starting at different commits. The advantage of
> an official llvm git repository would be that there is a know base
> repository for all of us.
Correct. I won't care about adding additional stuff to git mirror (at
repo.or.cz) of llvm repository until the new server for llvm will be
operational.
After that it's planned to have all sorts of interesting stuff like
automatic mirroring, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't have any time information on the hands.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov