[LLVMdev] Interpreter with multiple modules.

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 06:13:36 PST 2010

I have not used the C api or the interpreter, but via JIT one can use
ExecutionEngine::addGlobalMapping(...) after the function decl in the
foreign module. See if there is an equivalent in the C API, which will
probably work for the interpreter given that this method is declared in
ExecutionEngine. Also search for a previous email thread in this list.
This discussion was fairly recent, and I believe I responded to it.

Hope this helps

Garrison