[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Modify the LLVM front-end to support EFI C and Add LLVM to EFI Byte Code(EBC) target

Lu Mitnick king19880326 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 06:35:05 PST 2010

Hello Michael  and all,

So the issue related can be reduced into the two problem:

1. There is no good representation of EBC int in LLVM IR.

2. clang IRGen may have some serious modification.

I know LLVM IR is extensible. Is it possible to add a new type in(natural
int) to represent EFI int and

integrated into clang IRGen??

thanks

yi-hong