[LLVMdev] final call for projects that work with LLVM 2.7 -- LLVM-Lua update to LLVM 2.7

Robert G. Jakabosky bobby at sharedrealm.com
Thu Apr 22 06:13:08 PDT 2010

On Tuesday 20, Chris Lattner wrote:
> If your project works with LLVM 2.7 and you want it included in the release
> notes, please email me a blurb to include ASAP.

I have updated my project LLVM-Lua to work with LLVM 2.7 and released it as
version 1.2.0.
http://code.google.com/p/llvm-lua/

If it is not to late here is a blurb about LLVM-Lua:

LLVM-Lua uses LLVM to add JIT and static compiling support to the Lua VM. Lua
bytecode is analyzed to remove type checks, then LLVM is used to compile the
bytecode down to machine code.

Thanks
--
Robert G. Jakabosky