[LLVMdev] r98459 break of ExceptionDemo

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 05:56:00 PDT 2010

By itself no, but adding in Bill's 101686 mod to JITDwarfEmitter does.

Thanks guys, I had a feeling my isTemporary() hack was too overbearing.

Does anybody have an objection to turing a version of the ExceptionDemo into a unit test? The unit test
would require exceptions to be turned on for it, and it would be somewhat large. I'll interpret a no response
as a no (as in don't do this).

Thanks again

Garrison