[LLVMdev] TOT broken

Stuart Hastings stuart at apple.com
Tue Sep 1 13:54:20 PDT 2009

The buildbots are unhappy again.  :-(

Specifically, the "llvm-gcc-i386-darwin9" buildbot here at Apple last
compiled TOT successfully yesterday morning (31aug); that was revision
80586.  By revision 80589, the bootstrap failed due to a miscompare,
and by revision 80610, it's aborting while compiling little pieces of
libgcc.

80586	built O.K. (about 8AM, Pacific Standard Time, on Monday 31aug)
80589	bootstrap miscompare (about one hour after 80586)
80610	abort()s while compiling libgcc (about two hours after 80589)
80717	(current as I write this, on Tuesday 01sep) still broken

I realize that everyone is busy, but I think TOT has been broken long
enough.  Would everyone that committed any patches yesterday please
check your work with a clean make of TOT?

Thank you in advance,

stuart