[LLVMdev] MSIL codegen

Artur Pietrek artur.pietrek at kalray.eu
Mon Mar 30 02:49:31 PDT 2009

Hello,

I work in Kalray (Montbonnot, France) and I'm PhD student at Universite
Joseph Fourier in Grenoble.
We want to use LLVM framework for MSIL code generation, which is part of
my thesis.
Currently I'm still reading LLVM's documentation and I've started
completing the MSIL backend for running on Mono.

Things that need to be fixed include pointers initialization, call to
vararg functions, incorrect stack fill after some function calls,
removal of unused local variables, use of the switch capabilities of
MSIL and others.

Best regards,
Artur Pietrek