[LLVMdev] LLVM test-suite

John Mosby ojomojo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:17:17 PDT 2009

Thanks Duncan,
I figured it out after a couple of tries, but the docs are not as clear as
your instructions. If there's no specific maintainer of TestingGuide.html,
I'd be happy to update the docs to be as clear as your instructions.

llvm/projects/Makefile filters out "test-suite" and "llvm-test" when builds
are done, so it looks like those two names work.

John