[LLVMdev] Bit-code file input to ld (was: ...From module/bitcode to Mach-O dylib file directly)

Luke Evans luke at eversosoft.com
Mon Mar 16 21:50:56 PDT 2009

> Anyway, I should be able to figure it out from here - thanks again.

...which I did - though I had to ensure I had the target triple set in
the module just right: "x86_64-apple-darwin"

Originally I tried "i686-apple-darwin9" as this is what gcc reports,
and what gets burnt into config.h as:
#define LLVM_HOSTTRIPLE "i686-apple-darwin9.6.0"

However, it dawned on me that I should really be asserting x86_64, and
indeed this works nicely if it is also asserted on the ld command line.

-- lwe