[LLVMdev] Wiki?

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Wed Mar 11 07:53:59 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 11 March 2009 14:19:28 Vikram S. Adve wrote:
> In principle, having a Wiki like this would be valuable.  In practice,
> I think there will need to be some sanity checking to make sure
> incorrect or misleading information is not added to it.

Yes, I think a Wiki would be extremely valuable. I would particularly like to
see information on which aspects of LLVM have problems and what conflicts
exist (e.g. the first-class structs vs tail calls thing). I'm not sure how
such information could be organised though...

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e