[LLVMdev] Wiki?

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 11 07:19:28 PDT 2009

In principle, having a Wiki like this would be valuable.  In practice,
I think there will need to be some sanity checking to make sure
incorrect or misleading information is not added to it.

The old Wiki below isn't up any more.  We can set one up on llvm.org.

--Vikram
Associate Professor, Computer Science
http://llvm.org/~vadve