[LLVMdev] LLVM Logo

Nick Lewycky nicholas at mxc.ca
Fri Jul 31 23:49:18 PDT 2009

As a heads-up, I think you used inkscape to open the Dragon.ai file, or
at least something with the same bugs: the gradients are wrong. This is
most obvious on the top of the dragon's head; in the original image it's
all near-white, while in yours it goes all the way to black. This
affects the image in a lot of different areas though that's the most
blatant.

I haven't found a tool that handles this file correctly. Please do try
to preserve the original dragon when doing your reduced versions!

Nick