[LLVMdev] LLVM Logo

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 30 14:24:09 PDT 2009

Having the word "LLVM" appear explicitly in the logo would be useful.
For example, not many people can relate the coffee cup logo to Java
but everyone recognizes the name, Java.  The text makes a difference.
I don't think it matters exactly what version we use as long as the
name appears in text, at least in the medium size and larger logos.
We could drop it in the smallest ones since reasonable-sized text may
be unreadable.

--Vikram
Associate Professor, Computer Science
http://llvm.org/~vadve