[LLVMdev] RFA: TREE_READONLY in LLVM-GCC

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Mon Jan 5 04:41:00 PST 2009

On Monday 05 January 2009 12:42:16 Bill Wendling wrote:
> I did mark it as TREE_CONSTANT. Is that enough?

No idea - if it works I guess it was enough :)  I was
actually thinking of TREE_STATIC:

/* In a VAR_DECL, nonzero means allocate static storage.
   In a FUNCTION_DECL, nonzero if function has been defined.
   In a CONSTRUCTOR, nonzero means allocate static storage.

   ??? This is also used in lots of other nodes in unclear ways which
   should be cleaned up some day.  */
#define TREE_STATIC(NODE) ((NODE)->common.static_flag)

Ciao,

Duncan.