[LLVMdev] Support for frontend in Windows

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Fri Apr 10 06:29:20 PDT 2009

Bot Tiger wrote:
> I'm worried about documents stating all the shortcomings of the Visual
> Studio compiled version, but I do have mingw. Is there a guide for
> using mingw to compile?

If you have the complete mingw+msys installed, it's just the usual
./configure && make && make install, to get the LLVM libraries on your
system so that you can compile and link LLVM applications.

I never bothered to build llvm-gcc there myself, but you can just get
the Windows binaries on the download page and install those in addition
to the libraries.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag