[LLVMdev] xcodebuild and LLVM

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 9 12:13:53 PDT 2008

Dear Ted and All,

Thanks.  This has helped some.  However, I'm now getting errors from
libtool about an object being modified after free.

Is libtool supposed to work with LLVM bitcode files?  If so, would
grabbing the latest source potentially fix the problem (I'm currently
using XCode 3.1), or will I need a way to convince xcodebuild to use
something other than libtool?

-- John T.