[LLVMdev] Questions on using LLVM to build a VM

Haohui Mai haohui.mai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:49:38 PDT 2008

Tyler,

I think you might be looking for a JIT in ARM architecture. It seems
that it has been "out of box" in LLVM distribution already, probably
you might need some work to fit them into your system.

I suggest you have a look at the Kaleidoscope example. It uses a trick
to make standard functions, like abs / cot available to Kaleidoscope.
You might implement your system in similar way.

-- Haohui