[LLVMdev] Growing up CMake

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Fri Oct 24 11:48:08 PDT 2008

I think the reasons we would like to have CMake for clang are the same as
for LLVM, manually maintaining the project files is a big pain and not done
by that many developers.
I don't have any experience with CMake but I did try it out and it seemed to
work well, unfortunately I only have VS 2003 so I got blocked on C++ issues
building with that compiler. However, the project file generation stuff
worked fine -- thanks for your effort on it!

 - Daniel