[LLVMdev] 2.3 Pre-release available for testing

Razvan Aciu admin at kam.ro
Wed May 21 07:05:27 PDT 2008

As I saw from the mailing list the MSVC 2005 patches were made to take into
account the new files from the development branch, files which are not in
the 2.3 release. So for now the below patch is the only one functional for
the release. If I am wrong, please someone correct me.

If someone can make a 2005 patch for the release branch, it is ok. Else, I
am afraid that this one is for now the only functional one, with the
drawback that it is made for MSVC 2008. If there will be no other patches,
the alternative is that the 2.3 release will not work with any MSVC.
Anyway, it is not so hard to sync the MSVC projects with the 2.3 release
files and if someone with MSVC 2005 can do it, please do it.

Razvan