[LLVMdev] Using Povray with the test suite

Sean Soria sean.soria at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:50:02 PDT 2008

I'm using LLVM 2.2 and trying to run the external povray test.  The LLVM
Test Suite Guide (http://llvm.org/releases/2.2/docs/TestingGuide.html)
Indicates that configuring with "--enable-povray=directory" will do the
trick.  Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work.  Poking around the config
files I saw that "--with-externals=directory" seems to work, but then the
script only looks for a povray directory named povray31 within the specified
external directory.  After getting it to correctly find Povray 3.1 I tried
to run the test suite again but it seems to expect Povray to be compiled
already.  Could somebody point me in the right direction?