[LLVMdev] Proposal for GSoC project for improving llvm-test testsuite

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Wed Mar 19 01:39:35 PDT 2008

I would like to see:

(1) LLVM testsuite run every night for all targets, target variants and
operating systems, for example by using an emulator to emulate targets
for which the hardware is not available.  The gcc project has a compile
farm which might be usable for this, but we would need to ask them if it
is ok.
(2) Likewise for the gcc testsuite, with results emailed to the nightly
test mailing list.  I would like the Fortran and Ada testsuites to be run
as well as the C/C++/ObjC tests.

Just some thoughts!

Ciao,

Duncan.