[LLVMdev] LLVM 2.2 Release Notes

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Sun Feb 10 00:25:57 PST 2008

Hi All,

The first draft of the llvm 2.2 release notes are now available:
http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseNotes.html

The release is scheduled for Monday, so please take a look at them and
send me your feedback, or (better yet) just commit fixes directly to
the document in llvm/docs/ReleaseNotes.html.  In addition to editing
improvements I'm particularly interested in adding missing things to
the document and getting credit to the right people.  Please don't be
shy about letting me know if I got something wrong.

The release is an amazing release, LLVM 2.2 rocks!

-Chris