[LLVMdev] Unit test patch, updated

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Wed Dec 31 15:41:21 PST 2008

On Dec 30, 2008, at 2:54 PM, Talin wrote:
> OK changes made and new patch attached.

Nice

+++ utils/unittest/Makefile	(revision 0)

+# This has to come after Makefile.common, since it doesn't allow us to
+# override the VPATH value unless we set PROJECT_NAME, which we don't
want
+# to do.
+VPATH = $(LLVM_SRC_ROOT)/utils/unittest/googletest/src/

Why play with VPATH here?  What is this doing?  Can this be handled a
different way?  Similarly in makefile.unittest.

+++ unittests/ADT/DenseMapTest.cpp	(revision 0)
+namespace {
+
+using namespace llvm;

Please put the 'using' right after the #includes.

Otherwise, the patch looks good to me.  Please verify that it works
with both a SRCDIR=OBJDIR and SRCDIR!=OBJDIR build.

-Chris