[LLVMdev] Unit test patch, updated

Misha Brukman brukman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:58:06 PST 2008

2008/12/30 Talin <viridia at gmail.com>

> OK changes made and new patch attached.

I'm not sure how I missed this the first time, or if it's new:

+++ unittests/TestMain.cpp    (revision 0)
+//===--- TestMail.cpp - unittest driver
-----------------------------------===//

Same comment as previously. :-)

> On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Misha Brukman <brukman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please go ahead and do this. It seems silly (to me anyway) to convert the
> source tarball into a patch file.

Yes, I figured this out after trying to see what's involved there.  I'm
thinking we don't need to keep everything in the tarball, because it'll just
bloat the LLVM distribution.  I think we should be fine with just the
include/ and src/ directories, and I'll keep the COPYING file since it's the
license, and add a README.LLVM file.  Sound good?

>>> to say "make -C dir [target]".

So can we call the target to build and run unittests "unittests" or does it
create problems?