[LLVMdev] TargetISelLowering

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Mon Dec 1 14:59:06 PST 2008

Hi all,

> Sure, I'd support renaming them to <target>TargetLowering.cpp etc.
Good.

> > The same goes for <Target>ISelDAGToDAG.cpp, which defines a class
> > called
> > <Target>DAGToDAGISel.
>
> The DAGToDAG suffix is actually a pretty old historical artifact at
> this point.  It would be better to rename the classes and files to
> <target>DAGISel.
That sounds even better indeed.

Anyone want to take this up? I won't be able to do this, considering that I
have only two workdays left to spend on finishing up my projects, which will
be work enough. I can commit the changes, but not test them thorougly enough
to know if it works for sure.

Gr.

Matthijs