[LLVMdev] LLVM for crosscompiling?

Sunjae Park sunjae.park at gatech.edu
Mon Apr 14 08:52:18 PDT 2008

Hi, I'm still working on this problem by first trying code without the Altivec
intrinsics. I'm trying to use the cross compiler on the c code outputted
by "llc -march c" and have run into this linker problem (spewed by the cross
compiler):

Command line : error: L0039: reference to undefined symbol .fopen64 in
file /tmp/cc4tgLu5.o
Command line : error: L0039: reference to undefined symbol ._IO_putc in
file /tmp/cc4tgLu5.o
Command line : error: L0039: reference to undefined symbol ._IO_getc in
file /tmp/cc4tgLu5.o
Command line : error: L0039: reference to undefined symbol .stat64 in
file /tmp/cc4tgLu5.o
Command line : error: L0039: reference to undefined symbol .popen in
file /tmp/cc4tgLu5.o
Command line : error: L0039: reference to undefined symbol .pclose in
file /tmp/cc4tgLu5.o
Command line : error: L0039: reference to undefined symbol .gettimeofday in
file /tmp/cc4tgLu5.o

...and so on. Any reason why llc is generating these symbols with a "." in
front of them?

Thanks.
--
Sunjae Park