[LLVMdev] LLVM Expansions

Wilfred L. Guerin wilfredguerin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:34:01 PDT 2007

perhaps one should ask why a compiler has not compiled itself to
binary and requires a 3rd party compiler to exist.

Someone please send me lli that works on a pxa270 (which has never
been tested?) and make sure it runs in PocketPC(win) so I dont have to
wait another 20 hours to compile a damned compiler.