[LLVMdev] LLVM Expansions

nkavv at physics.auth.gr nkavv at physics.auth.gr
Tue Jul 24 20:27:25 PDT 2007

> From: "Wilfred L. Guerin" <wilfredguerin at gmail.com>
> Subject: [LLVMdev] LLVM Expansions
>
> It is very relevant that LLVM look into handeling HDL and other binary
> and analogue operation modeling capbilities, as well as expand this

what is binary? you mean digital right?

> Without confirming the true characteristics of the lower structure
> types and operating characteristics (especially physical
> implementation) it is not possible to coherently optimize complex code
> sequences, especially with wide varieties of influences on abstract
> operation.

What a mess! ARE YOU MAN OR BOT???
I may be tired (late night, coffee cup toll rises!) BUT MAN YOU ARE
INCOMPREHENSIBLE.

Dear LLVMers are you sure this guy exists?

> Obviously, all characteristics of physical system implmentation should
> be included in the standard techniques.
...driniking more coffee...

> More importantly, given most of that model data (result values) is
> fairly finite and known variable data ranges for most target
> implementations, one must propogate these analytics to higher models.

"data ranges"? In the essence of what can be extracted from "bitwidth analysis".
Oh, man, your text is certainly machine-generated. Have you translated this from
s'thing to English, and acquired the nice nop de plume?

These are my thoughts to your highly entropic stuff. In the slight case you are
man, please refine on your thoughts.

Cheers, bot boy!
Nikolaos Kavvadias