[LLVMdev] Question about Constant Expressions

Ben Chambers bjchambers at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:08:50 PDT 2007

I think I have this pass working again.  I have two questions:
   (1) Once I've gotten the pass to compile, it should be visible to
opt, right?  Or do I have to add it to a makefile somewhere?  I don't
think I do since it got compiled by make, but after going through opt
still doesn't display the option or allow me to run it.
   (2) After I finish resurrecting this pass is anyone else interested
in it?  I could post it here or anywhere else if someone wanted it.

-- Ben Chambers