[LLVMdev] Question about Constant Expressions

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Tue Jul 3 18:03:04 PDT 2007

Chris:

It was in the 1.5 release but not subsequent to that. You can find this
by looking for the file in the branches that were converted from
subversion. You can find the file you're looking for here:

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/llvm/branches/release_15/lib/Transforms/Scalar/LowerConstantExprs.cpp?view=log

Reid.