[LLVMdev] Cygwin release build error

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Wed Feb 28 13:12:02 PST 2007

Hi Anton & Reid,

This is still at the stage of using xgcc.exe AFAICT before any LLVM bytecode
generation.

__eprintf is a very simple function so I do not know what could be wrong
here.

I'll give it some time and thought before filing a bug report. I maybe doing
something else basic wrong.

It is a shame about GCC 4.1.1.

Though it looks like I may well be stuck with getting LLVM-GCC4 built on
Cygwin.

Any advice welcome.

Aaron