[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc-4.2 and gfortran

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Thu Dec 27 11:06:14 PST 2007

Hello, Jack

> and these are currently at revision 45366. Are these the same sources that you
> are using?
I've just commited remaining gfortran patches, which were in my queue.
So, last rev. seems to be 45366

> Lastly, are there any issues with running the gcc testsuite
> within the llvm-gcc-4.2 directories that I should be aware of?
I'm not aware about result of running gfortran testsuite with llvm-gcc.
The only tests performed were polyhedron benchmark and SPEC.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.