[LLVMdev] how to compile mingw-llvm-gcc in windows

Ted Neward ted at tedneward.com
Mon Dec 17 06:36:53 PST 2007

Anton--

I had some problems just getting a binary of mingw to run on my Windows box,
so perhaps, if you're willing, a step-by-step "download this, install it
here, download this other, install it here, download this optional piece if
you want X and install it here, now compile hello.cc and look at what you've
got" kind of installation guide would be helpful. (I got lost between a
couple of the referenced links off of the llvmdev page, and couldn't ever
quite figure out what I needed and in what order. I think I got what I
needed, but....)

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing