[LLVMdev] LLVM 'Code Owners'

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Mon Dec 3 12:36:42 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,

It is getting more and more clear that I can't keep up with everything
that is happening in the LLVM community ("Chris doesn't scale").  There is
too much great stuff happening and I can't review all the code coming in
and still have time to write my own contributions.

After discussion with a few people, I've decided to introduce the new
concept of an 'owner' of a piece of the code.  For more details, see:
http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#owners

At this point, this 'change' is really just making official what has been
happening for some time now.  The good thing about this is that it gives
me a chance to officially recognize the significant amount of code review
that Evan, Duncan and Anton have been doing over the last couple of years.
Thank you guys!

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/