[LLVMdev] Build error with gcc 4.1.1

Pertti Kellomäki pk at cs.tut.fi
Wed Sep 6 00:30:16 PDT 2006

I fixed my immediate problem by using a different version
of gcc.

Chris Lattner kirjoitti:
> The offending line of code looks fine on our side,
> but there could be something I'm missing.

For what it is worth, I've run into problems with boost_concept_check
before when using Boost.Python. Some versions of gcc worked fine,
while others gave error messages relating to boost_concept_check.
My guess is that it is due to some slight differences in how templates
are instantiated in different versions of gcc.
--
Pertti