[LLVMdev] Build error with gcc 4.1.1

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Wed Sep 6 01:00:05 PDT 2006

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, [ISO-8859-1] Kellomäki Pertti wrote:
> I am trying to build llvm 1.8a with gcc 4.1.1 and I get the attached error.
> Are there any easy workarounds or should I just try another version of gcc?

I haven't seen this error, but I'm not using GCC 4.1.1.  It would be good
to track this down and either file a bug with GCC or for us to get it
fixed in LLVM.  The offending line of code looks fine on our side, but
there could be something I'm missing.

Known-good/bad versions of GCC are listed here:
http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#brokengcc

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/