[LLVMdev] 1.9 Prerelease Available for Testing

Bram Adams bram.adams at ugent.be
Wed Nov 15 06:54:57 PST 2006

Hi,

Op 15-nov-06, om 03:26 heeft Tanya M. Lattner het volgende geschreven:

> I'm able to reproduce this if I skip doing a "make" and directly do a
> "make install" after configuring. I believe we require people to do
> a full
> build before attempting to install. So I don't think its really a bug.
> Could you try doing a make first and then install? Please let me
> know if
> you have any more problems.

You were right. Doing a proper "make ; make install" did the trick.

After making necessary adjustments to my LLVM-app (due to
disappearing of ConstantSInt and ConstantUInt, and replacement of
RegisterOpt by RegisterPass), all its tests passed. Didn't check
LLVM's test suite.

Kind regards,

Bram Adams
GH-SEL, INTEC, Ghent University