[LLVMdev] llvm - suspend and resume programs?

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Jun 15 20:55:03 PDT 2006

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, James Supancic wrote:
> Do any current llvm interpreters support such a thing? After looking through
> the llvm source code base, I don't think the chances of such a feature are
> high, but I thought that I would ask just to be sure.

If you just want to know where the global variables are and what their
state is, this is easy and the ExecutionEngines can tell you where they
are.  If you want to know the full state of the heap, mmapped files, etc,
this is a library issue, and LLVM neither helps nor hinders you in this
work.

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/