[LLVMdev] commerical usage

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 15 05:02:56 PST 2006

In addition, there are groups at STMicroelectronics and at Siemens
that have used or are considering using LLVM.   Note that these are
internal development projects for now -- they (and Apple) have not
publicly announced products based on LLVM.

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/