[LLVMdev] combined arm patch

Jim Laskey jlaskey at apple.com
Sat Dec 2 09:53:29 PST 2006

Rafael,

Please bracket portions of your changes that involve modification of
C/C++ source code.  For cases of modifying configuration scripts and
make files, use your best judgement.  Obviously having the brackets
emitted in generated code is problematic (line numbers et cetera), so
don't bother in those cases.

Beside marking the changes we've made, the purpose of APPLE LOCAL
brackets is reduce confusion when we merge with the main branch
(sometimes a very hairy task when there are lots of conflicts.)

Cheers,

-- Jim